April 2, 2011 - Lucid Puppy 5.2.5 is released!
New in Lucid Puppy 5.2.5 (released April 2, 2011):
- Bash 4.1.0, Syslinux 4.03, e2fsprogs 1.41.14, JWM 500, Gnumeric 1.10.13;
- updated PBurn and Gnome-MPlayer 1.02;
- built from Woof of February 26, 2011.
Lucid Puppy 5.2 (released January 5, 2011):
- is still compatible with Ubuntu packages;
- has QuickSet for point-and-click desktop configuration;
- has QuickPet for updates, diagnostics, and package installs;
- has alternative window managers (XFCE, Fluxbox) through the package manager;
- includes language packs for 11 different languages;
- a true Puppy Linux built using Woof, the magical build script of Chief Developer Barry Kauler.
Announcement and Release Notes
Tips and Tricks
MD5 Checksum: b6658ab75cd5d48f358f0ee31b06b934
ISO Size: 128MB